Final Project Submission Requirements
Please follow the following requirements for submitting your final project:
- Times New Roman, font size 12 (except if online project)
- 1 inch margins all around (except if online project)
- poetry: single space; multi-modal: paste in the URL; all others: double space
- one line below last sentence, write: Word Count: [add total words]
- don’t forget to add your name (except if online)
- name file: “core2s13-finalproject-fd-yourlastname.doc or .docx”
- upload to the “final-project-fd” folder in Dropbox
Your final should have 3 parts to it, include in this order, submitted as ONE DOCUMENT:
- page 1: query letter
- page 2: final project
- 1 page after final: reflection and analysis (see below)
Reflection and Analysis
Your reflection and analysis statement should have two parts and should be included in the document with your final project. The reflections and analysis should be double-spaced.
- Part 1 (500 – 750 words in length): In this part, I’d like you to reflect on your semester-long research process. What worked, what didn’t. What surprised you and what went as expected? Which texts were the most useful in terms of practical suggestions, examples, and theories? If you were going to continue this project, what would your next steps be? Use the heading Research Reflection before this section.
- Part 2 (750 – 1000 words in length): In this part I’d like you to detail how your research has found its way into your final project. Choose 5 locations in your text and discuss how your research informed those sections. Be specific about the source(s) of the information, whether you fictionalized certain parts of it, and how having the information added to the overall goals of your final project. In your final project add in bold just before the start of the sections you write about (analysis location #). If you are writing poetry, add it to the end of the first line. If you are writing a online project, add it as if it were off-line. Use the heading Research Analysis before this section.