Final Project Submission Requirements
Please follow the following requirements for submitting your final project:
- Times New Roman, font size 12
- 1 inch margins all around
- poetry: single space; all others: double space
- one line below last sentence, write: Word Count: [add total words]
- don’t forget to add your name
- name file: “core2s14-yourlastname-finalproject-fd.doc or .docx”
- upload to the “project-final-draft” folder in Dropbox
Your final should have 3 parts to it, include in this order, submitted as ONE DOCUMENT:
- page 1: query or submission letter
- page 2: final project
- 1 page after final: Research Analysis (see below)
The goal of this statement is for me to more fully understand how your research influenced and appears in your final project. Your reflection and analysis statement should be included in the document with your final project. It should be double-spaced.
- (750 – 1000 words in length): In this part I’d like you to detail how your research has found its way into your final project. Choose 5 locations in your text and discuss how your research informed those sections. Be specific about the source(s) of the information, whether you fictionalized certain parts of it, and how having the information added to the overall goals of your final project. In your final project add in bold just before the start of the sections you write about (analysis location #). If you are writing poetry, add it to the end of the line. Use the heading Research Analysis before this section.