The Due Date
Module 3: Thursday, December 20, by 11:00pm
Module 2: Monday, November 26, by 11:00pm
The Work to be Turned in by the Due Date
- The log of your blog posts and blog post comments. The log should be in one Word doc.
- For each blog post log the following: the date, the post title, and the post URL (do not include the full content of the post; I will see that online).
- For each comment, log the following: the date, the title of the post you responded to, the post URL, and the full text of your comment.
- The written version of the narrative you created for your final project. This should be a Word doc.
- The Screencast video of your Prezi with you reading your narrative over it.
- The Portfolio created using Dropbox or Spideroak.
How to Turn in that Work
Your work will be turned in in two places: in your Portfolio and on your blog. Here is what goes where:
In the Intro to Writing Arts folder in your Portfolio:
- the log of your blog posts and blog post comments (Word doc)
- the written version of the narrative you created for your final project (Word doc)
Share your entire portfolio (not just the Intro to Writing Arts folder) with BW to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
On your blog create a new post and include:
- A brief introduction to your final project and link to your screencast so I can click on it to view it.